Hoverfly Hoverfly Firmware Update and Setup Clients

hoverben

Person of Interest
Hi all,

In the wake of last weekend's hosting issues, today we migrated our hosting services to a new server. If you experience any issues trying to update or download firmware, please uninstall the client and reinstall it from our website here: http://www.hoverflytech.com/Software_Updates.html This way your program will be pointing to the correct server for updates.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Thanks for the update Ben. Is the beta firmware for the Pro available to the public or is it for testers only? If it's testers only I'd like to request to be put on the list.

Thanks,
Bart

im having an issue with installing the firmware updater... I had one installed a few weeks ago but when I read this I uninstalled it and followed the link to the new one, now i get this upon installation View attachment 4432

Its not a .net issue because I tried reinstalling the hoverfly pro software which requires 4.0 and it went fine, Any thought are appreciated cuz i cant get my gimbal updated !

Sorry pic is crap, it says"unable to install or run this application. this application requires Version 4.0 full or other compatible .net framework" for more infe dadada link which brings me to hoverfly and thats no help lol

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:

hoverben

Person of Interest
Hi Bart,

Anything that appears in the firmware list should be available to you. As of Friday (when I last flashed firmware), both beta versions were available for download.