Hoverfly Hoverfly at SEFF

hoverben

Person of Interest
Hey all,

I apologize for the relative absence the past week. We had part of the team at NAB last week and now we're making final preparations to leave for the Southeastern Electric Flight Festival in Americus, GA tomorrow, so it's been a little hectic. I'll be trying to keep up with the Support site from the hotel in the evenings, but I'm not sure how the connection will be at the field Friday and Saturday, so my apologies ahead of time for any delayed responses for the rest of the week.

For those of you planning to attend SEFF, though, we will be hosting the following at our exhibitor tent, so come check us out:

Fly with Hoverfly! (Friday and Saturday afternoon, approx. 1 pm - 3 pm at the Hoverfly exhibitor's tent): AMA registered pilots may sign out one of our multirotors and take it for a test flight, accompanied by our Hoverfly pilots, Al and Luke.

SEFF Multirotor Forum and Workshop (Friday, approx. 6 pm - whenever at the Hoverfly exhibitor's tent): A gathering for multirotor pilots and those interested in learning about this field of RC. This will be a casual event for discussing multirotors and getting advice from others about your latest project.

Hoverfly Multirotor Obstacle Challenge (Saturday, 10 am at the Heli Flight Line): Sign up at the Hoverfly tent to participate in a timed obstacle course flight. Each participant gets two heats - there will be prizes involved!

Hope to see some of y'all there!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Have fun Ben. Wish I could come down there to meet everyone. with a little advance notice next time I could maybe send along a box of multirotorforums.com business cards to leave in the booth?

Bart