#@&%!!%@ Hobby King!

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Gerry can go do things to himself, he has been spouting off for years, stopped giving him any of my cash years ago.

Gary Seven

Rocketman
We may think we have it bad here, but Obamanomics have barley kicked in. We WILL wish for the good old days, like now, very soon I'm afraid.

What do you mean by this? As this forum is probably populated by a few liberals (me) and a lot more conservatives, I think it's a good idea NOT to bring up politics, especially by name!

Gary Seven

Rocketman
Damn, feel for you guys, nothing but praise for all my purchases from HK, have had parcels arrive in 2 days Hong Kong to Canberra, ordered Friday late evening and delivered to my front door Monday morning, faster than getting stuff from the Australian warehouse 150 kms away. Here in Australia as long as the declared value is under AUD$1,000 there is no duty payable, RC modelers heaven if you ask me, just brilliant.

Man you ARE lucky. Spain used to have a similar policy some 10 or 12 years ago (not sure what the minimum value was before you had to pay duties), but the conservative party in power here now changed the law on that and THEN some. BTW [MENTION=7315]PeteDee[/MENTION]; just want to mention I was in your neck of the woods some years back (well, kinda. I was on the West coast in Margaret River, near Perth) and just loved the countryside. Couldn't believe what I saw in the night sky...the Milky Way, other galaxies beyond...what a trip!!

Old Man

Try visiting www.towerhobbies.com. Browse their batteries and chargers. They may have a charger or a plug compatible with what you have. They are relatively inexpensive and fill orders quickly if the item is in stock. International shipping is not a problem for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Man you ARE lucky. Spain used to have a similar policy some 10 or 12 years ago (not sure what the minimum value was before you had to pay duties), but the conservative party in power here now changed the law on that and THEN some. BTW @PeteDee; just want to mention I was in your neck of the woods some years back (well, kinda. I was on the West coast in Margaret River, near Perth) and just loved the countryside. Couldn't believe what I saw in the night sky...the Milky Way, other galaxies beyond...what a trip!!

Even if they did drop the limit a bit we would be pretty good I hope, anyway make hay while the sun shines.

Nice area, from Perth myself, family is still there and holiday in the Margaret River area regularly. I also regularly camp about 50 km from here in Canberra and the night sky view is truly amazing from there, very clear, no dust through the colder months.

Pete