Hi I'm a newbie.

Bob-Wales

Just like to say hello first time on a forum.
I would like to introduce myself. I am from Llanrwst inNorth Wales. (UK)I'm retired due to ill health. My age is a young 62. havingjust started with this hobby in the last 12 months would like to start buildingmy own new Quadcopter and start using it with FPV when i have found out what ineed to do to get it all working any help would be appreciated in getting myideas working.
T the moment i have just built a similar size to thexaircraft x650 which has FC1212-S and AHRS_S running firmware update 1.33 buthaving great difficulty in getting the ESC giving off sounds im using SpectrumDX8 gear any help is very much accepted hoping that is.
Bob Hawkes.

kloner

Aerial DP
We look forward to your adventure! when you get this flight controller mess sorted out, let us know your fpv questions

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
welcome to the site Bob and to the wonderful world of internet forums. for the site to do it's thing you have to ask questions and lots of them. no questions are stupid and we don't chase out new people for asking the old questions over again.

the X650 can be a challenge to get sorted out but it should be plenty good to do FPV with. get a handle on what the questions are and post them into the XAircraft forum. they'll stand out there and we'll be better able to help.

bart