help. motors have stopped working

jakehk

Hi Everyone, first post here.
New to Quadcopters

I have been flying below setup for a few weeks, had an incident - not sure if it would qualify as a fly away or not (just seemed to fail to respond) , but I found the quad sitting upright on ground, propellors still slow turning - no damage. Shut it down and went home relieved it was all in one piece.

Now I can't engage the motors. LED flashes all appear normal, infact everything appears exactly as it should, just the props won't turn.

I have done the following, compass realign, tx bind, tryed Tx with another model - all ok, plug into DJI computer program thingy ( all seems normal. controls all move) firmware update.

Any suggestions what to try next??

Keen to fly again.....

Thanks

DJI F450, Naza M v2, DX9, R8000rec

jahatton

Hi Jakehk, I know this was posted a long time ago but did you figure out what the problem was? I had an HK SK-450 with a KK2 board with a (Brand New) 25A Q-Brain ESC . Had a ball flying all around a parking lot. On the last flight I ventured into some sparse trees and when I tried to turn around I clipped a branch and down she went. It was only around 6 feet up when it hit. I went and checked it over finding nothing wrong. Put it on the ground, try to start flying again only to find one motor wouldn't turn like the rest. I thought it was the motor and left it at that. Later I did some tests and found the Q-Brain was at fault!!!! A chip on that channel had popped. Factory defect.