Hello to All

TomWolves

Tom Wolves
Just want to say hello to all!, and introduce myself. My hobby is of all faucets, I just don't have one. I recently bought a DJI Phantom Vision2 plus that has been a nightmare in itself. Before I purchased this bird I studied on how it operates so that when I did save the money to purchase I would know more than basically how, when ,where, and etc. Well September 10th 2014 I received my Phantom in the mail, I have flown it four times in which two of those four times about lost it, as in "where is it going?",every time I would start video while flying the satellites would drop to 3 or 4 satellites, the place where I purchased it from " UAVProducts" told me it is okay to fly with yellow flashing lights as long as you keep it close. Well that didn't work as my drone flew off and I ran after it. So after numerous times of it trying to fly off I sent it to UAVDirect, in which they still have it. Guess what I am saying is that, here it is November 8th and I only had my Phantom for under four weeks. I sent it to be fixed October and still have had no results. I wonder if DJI will extend my warranty or what is going on? These places kept telling me to do this and that but, the real problem is in the board or IMU.Has anyone else had this problem? It would be awesome to be able to fly like DJI advertiser's it to do. Hopefully I will get some idea's in this forum of what to do, I shouldn't have to do any modification and such as it is still brand new (actually I can't do any modifications as I don't have the phantom in my possession). I am thinking about getting hold of "The Federal Bureau of trade", $1,250 is a lot to just throw away. Anyways to make a long story short, my name is Tom W. :tennis: