Hello to all from Talladega Alabama

BamaDave

Hi Guys,

A little about me. I've been flying RC planes for 41 years and have held my private pilots license just as long.
i make my living shooting video for ESPN, and have been with the College GameDay Show for 22 years.
I have 2 Phantom 2's fully loaded, both equipped with Futaba 14SG. I have logged a couple of hundred flights and feel like I am a competent pilot.
So, I am waiting patiently for my S1000 to arrive. I will be flying it in 2 operator mode flying with. Canon 5D MK 3. My first choice was a Panasonic GH4, but being for professional use, I didn't want to hack the GH3 gimble to make it work with a GH4 camera. I planning on building time with this setup and when The GH 4 gimble is available, I will swap out set ups.
I'm here to learn as much as this old man can. I'll prove to y'all you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Here is the set up I will be flying:
S1000 Premium
Canon 5DMK3
2 Futaba F14SG with 8" monitors and video receivers
OSD MK2
FPV Immersion Camera
2 Immersion 5.8 600 mw Video Transmiitters
Ground Path

Future: LightBridge?

I look forward to meeting a lot of new friends and learning all I can!

Thanks ahead for all the assistance.

Hi BamaDave! Welcome to the forum. Tons of knowledge on here and the best pilots in the biz for sure. You working in Birmingham next week? I'll be running the jib for Steve Richie so if you are we'll have plenty to talk about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BamaDave

Thank you for the reply. Yes I'll be working the SEC Media Days and have at least one machine there to fly. See you tomorrow.