Hello from Toronto, Ontario!

ohunt

I am about to maiden my DJI F550 with NAZA GPS, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear and GoPro Gimbal (with new GoPro2). Been in the hobby for years but have just started with multi-rotor craft. Definitely excited!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up ohunt.

Sorry you aint had a reply to your Hello.

Welcome to MRF. Usually there are loads of welcoming members in your nek of the woods that says hi and welcome. Please accept my welcome fro over the pond in the UK..

Hope your maiden goes well. Please post your finding and photos of your set up.

Dave

ohunt

Thanks Dave! Having a little graupner prop issue but hope to correct and get airbourne tonight!

Hi,

Do yourself a favor....do not fly with DJI props. Gaupners are great and a bit pricy but not as much as a new multi... APC props are great and cheap, you can rely on them.

Good landings!

Rodge

Leslie LP

I am about to maiden my DJI F550 with NAZA GPS, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear and GoPro Gimbal (with new GoPro2). Been in the hobby for years but have just started with multi-rotor craft. Definitely excited!

Welcome fellow GTA F550 member :nevreness: I got my Graupner from Advanced Hobbies in Markham. Woodbine Ave and Hwy 7. They are open Sundays as well.
I put them on Friday and have been sneeking out between no rain periods to test them out, much more lift and quieter for sure. You will be happy with them and may reduce a possible in flight failure.