hello from the UK

r4nd0m

Hi there,

Thought I quickly drop a line to say hello, seems like a great forum with a lot of information.

I started to become interested in RC helis in the beginning of the year and started with regular helis.
Newest addition now is my first quadcopter, a DJI 450 with the Naza flight controller (bought from Geoff,quadcopters.co.uk) and it is good fun so far, though I intend to mount a cam to do some video shots I have in mind as video editing and video 3dfx is another hobby ..

Sev

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Sev.. Welcome to MRF. Where in these great isles are you?

Hope you enjoy your stay it a great place for all kinds of info as yakjock says.. OBTW yakjok also welcome you snuck in under my radar!

Dave

r4nd0m

Cheers guys,

@Dave, see my location ...

@Geoff, apart from missing a prop nut which isnt available as spare part and from messing up an ESC early - definitely ... but your services helped a lot, received the replacement on Saturday (ordered Thursday night) so I was able to have some flights with it over the weekend ... had like 3hrs on it so far and about to start mounting a cam to it soon ...

Sev

yakjock

Aye Up Sev.. Welcome to MRF. Where in these great isles are you?

Hope you enjoy your stay it a great place for all kinds of info as yakjock says.. OBTW yakjok also welcome you snuck in under my radar!

Dave

Thanks Dave it's good to be here :)