Hello from Loveland Ohio....I pulled the trigger !!!!

Ikeman

Finally got up enough nerve to order the Flame Wheel F450, Naza M, and the Naza GPS......I am going to try to make my existing Spektrum DX6i work until I can find more funds to order a 8 channel radio........I have found some interesting You Tubes explaining how I can make it work to hold me over.......really can't wait to get started in this hobby........COME ON UPS MAN !!!!!!

Hey! Welcome aboard! (Off course I am from Canada, Hey!) You are not going to regret your move, guarantee! One thing though, take the time it takes to do the things right. If you rush into this with your head down, you may find it gets pretty expensive fast. It really is a poker game, with very good odds in your hands however... Every time you take off, it really is a ALL IN! You make a mistake and it pretty well takes all in... However, a good planning and an excellent master controller properly set (NAZA) will pull you out of trouble more than once. When it comes to thrill, challenge and immediate reward, this hobby is hard to beat!

When UPS man shows up, It will be like Christmas for you! Ha! Ha! Ha! (I know because I am still like that at 51 years old...)

Welcome amongst us!