Hello from Germany

Pano-Dirk

Hi all,

I'm Dirk from Dortmund in Germany. Using a Droidworx AD-8 HLE for aerial photography and videos.
Last years I used many models from small gliders up to very fast models with a turbine engine. But the multirotor copter is the most interesting thing.
:)

Now I'm looking for some special things like IMU with gyros for the camera mount and some more.

Here is one of my videos:

Cheers

Dirk

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Welcome Dirk.

Thanks for posting your video. Nice. I have seen it before on the DroidWorx Video page I think. We have a thread on here called "Show what you filmed" in the aerial photograqphy section. It would be good for you to post your work in there for us all to see and be inspired by.

We are al really interested in what everyone is flying and why so please jump in and post you total build so it helps others looking at maybe just one component that you may have used.

I am visiting Germany at the beginning of June and will be taking my ADX3 to hopefully film some of the beautiful countryside in Bavaria, oh and having a beer or two!

Again welcome, this is a great place for info and there are so many great guys on here its not usually long before you get a reply to queries

Dave

Pano-Dirk

Hi Dave,

thank you for your words.
Yes, you are right, this video is on the Droidworx website.

I have changed my signature with some informations, but here are the details:

Droidworx AD-8 HLE V2 with AV-200 and Pan option
Mikrokopter FC 2.1 with GPS, Navigation board and compass, BLCTRL 2.0
Radio Graupner MC-22s with JETI TU2, JETI Box Mini and RMK2 receiver with 12 channels, configured with failsafe
MK 3538 modified with high end SKF bearings
5,8GHz video downlink

I'm using a 5D Mark II and a Panasonic SD707

I will use the new Droidworx Cinema CS8 in the next time, waiting for delivery.

Bavaria is 600km away from Dortmund, so we can't meet, but drink one more beer for me. ;-)

Dirk

Macsgrafs

Hi Dirk,

I to am also waiting on Rob & Linda to send out a CS8, it was a droidworx octo that made me decide they are more stable than a maxi joker 3 for filming.
Are you going to keep with your current equipment or or you going to change anything? I went with a 2820/07 motor & 50A ESC's.

Regards
Ross

Pano-Dirk

Hi Ross,

I will keep the octo as it is and use it as a second kopter.
For the CS8 I will use AXI 2820/14 and the BL-Ctrl 2.0 with APC 14x4,7.

Regards

Dirk

Sebbie

Welcome pano-Dirk to the forums lovely video and nice equipment spec.
Im sure we all will enjoy having part of de family :)

Macsgrafs

Hi Ross,

I will keep the octo as it is and use it as a second kopter.
For the CS8 I will use AXI 2820/14 and the BL-Ctrl 2.0 with APC 14x4,7.

Regards

Dirk

I find the price of the Bl-Ctrl 2.0 a bet to expensive for my liking, so I went for the I2C to PWM convertor from abusemark website.
I will be following your build with interest, as I'm a complete newb to MR aircraft ;)

Ross