Heavy lift hexacopter frame for sale (custom - one of a kind

BIGTACO

I have for sale a heavy lift hexacopter. This is a custom design I produced in 3D CAD. This is a prototype I had designed for production but am now working on REV 2 of this craft so I will not be using this copter any longer. This is a one of a kind copter. There is nothing else like it. And, there is only one. It is a wonderful design and has worked very well for me. I have somewhere around 30 flights on it and no hard landings or crashes. I was running this bird with a flight weight of around 19 LBS and used two 8,000 Mah lipos. But you can mount up to four 8,000 Mah lipos on her if you choose. Its about 850mm from prop to prop and is constructed of G10 and Twill weave carbon fiber. The arms are 21.5mm diameter. The frame is VERY rigid and is going to handle just about any motor and ESC combo you can throw at it! There is a large stance on the landing gear so you can fit a rather large gimbal under the antivibration plate. Speaking of the antivibration assembly this is a one of a kind custom design as well. It works incredibly well and will accept a wide range of gimbals. This copter frame weighs 1750 Grams. I made a short video which will really give you an idea of what it looks like and the quality of build. Any questions please feel free to ask. I wasn't going to sell this because I worked so hard on it but I figure it is time for someone else to enjoy it rather than it sit on my workshop shelf.

DOES NOT COME WITH ELECTRONICS OR PROPS OR GIMBAL. THIS IS A FRAME ONLY. Please note the pictures below show the bird with G10 landing gear and electronics plate. I have since re-cut them using carbon fiber and this is what is included.

Selling price is $600

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX2Lb9Q5-qw&feature=youtu.be

Here is one of my flight tests using this bird.

https://vimeo.com/76923608

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGTACO

Changed my mind. This bird is worth $550. I placed it on ebay so get it before its gone. I will pay shipping within the USA via USPS. Here are some more pics of this amazing frame.