he he I made the first Thread in here

ripmax

N me the second!! I live in northampton and fly a conrad 450, Walkera ufo5 and 8.........Anyone one else in the uk want to add!!...........

Cabe

Reporting in from sunny Portsmouth, bits and pieces are currently on the way from various suppliers, it will eventually be a SnapQuad with a KK controller.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Shouting down to you lot from up here in Southport Lancashire... Flying 450x (Gaui) DroidWorx ADX3, and loads of Hellis (badley).. oh and my bike!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Seems there are a few more UK flyers than have posted here. It would be good to here from you if you are in the UK. Adding your UK location to your profile would be good if you have not already done so. As I travel all over the country with my work and can spend a few weeks in one place it would be good to know if there is a flyer near where I am working. My ADX3 is now part of my tool kit as most of our clients love to see there installations from the air.. best bit for me is it pays for a pint or two and my never ending steam of goodies the post man delivers for my addiction...camera flying!

Dave

This is my VERY untidy photo / video site

http://gallery.me.com/davehalton

And this is my second addition

www.mtbvideos.co.uk
Although the last one has been neglected for a while!

This is what I do for work

www.energyworx2.co.uk

We are at EcoBuild next week in London just in case any flyers are in to that kind of stuff, stand S2160

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
First UK MRF fly in!

Here is some pics from the first MRF fly in we did at the weekend in Southport. The weather wern't to good but the Duchars in the Guest House pub later was the business.

5df0bf3c.jpg

93cfdf04.jpg

bbd790b3.jpg

Ah Duchars a very nice pint, I'm between Bedford and MK at the minute. Gaui 330x Scorpion Tri, Hexa that we have not named yet Y6 in the process of being made.

So when will the fly in be??

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ah Duchars a very nice pint, I'm between Bedford and MK at the minute. Gaui 330x Scorpion Tri, Hexa that we have not named yet Y6 in the process of being made.

So when will the fly in be??

Well we had one a few weeks ago, three attendees, all from Southport. There are loads of flying places here but open to suggestions for any location really. I think the nest sort of fly drive bike type of meet is going to be up in Peebles, home of the pucker Duchars and batterd Hagi. We are going up to bike and film at Glentress bike park and at Innerleithen Red Bull down hill track. Very loose plans at the moment. We will be stopping in the wigwams at Glentress, the softies are in the Glentress Hotel. Its happening the weekend of the wedding

ZAxis

Greeting from London. sounds very Eurovision this thread. Currently fly a MK Hexa just for fun and to raise a few eyebrows when people see it..I don't know how many more times i can take..."look it's a UFO!!!"
a great community here by the way.
Z

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hey all you brits.. nice to see the numbers creeping up.

ZAxis, where in London.. its a big place!?

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
hi greetings from dartford kent

right on the border of se london

i dont have a quad yet but hopfully very soon

dont know what yet so many decisions 4.6.8.10.12.gps.fpv.osd.

or just somthing fun to start with

i can see this is gonna get pretty dam expensive but great fun

keith