HDMI to AV Analog Signal Converter for most Camera

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
FPV HDMI to AV Analog Signal Converter for most Camera

SEE POST #9 BELOW BEFORE YOU ORDER

Supports SONY/Panasonic/Canon products

Use the matters needing attention:
To the camera's HDMI resolution is set to automatic, part of the camera does not have the HDMI resolution automatic function, may not be able to support, to modify the camera resolution, must eliminate all connecting lines, and shut down and reboot, the new settings to take effect.Camera settings, system of PAL and NTSC and HDMI adapter cards, only the resolution.effects of output.
VIDEO output resolution: 720*576 PAL
The cable length for HDMI port to MINI is 150mm, its width is 9.5mm
weight only 19g
Include.
HDMI TO AV module *1

Super soft HDMI Mini HDMI cable adapter *1

AV signal transmission cable *1

http://www.hobbytoys77.com/aerial-fpv-hdmi-to-av-analog-signal-converter-for-most-camera_p2800.html

13843141324.jpg

13843141323.jpg

13843141312.jpg

13843141311.jpg

13843141310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SMP

All right Fred, have to admit I'm interested. Canon 5D2? Canon 5D3? Both are decidedly different. If you can show me a pic plugged in to either/both with a picture on the monitor I'm in and definitely more to follow.

dazzab

I had one arrive today. I'll give it a try on my Nikon D600 and let you know how I go tomorrow. Even more interesting are these little guys for the Sony. I have one of them on order as well. A friend bought a gimbal and one of these was included. Great idea. No more bulky converters.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
fred's converters are PAL only. be aware of that before you buy anything. he hasn't seen fit to mention it so a bunch of us that ordered them are SOL.

Bartman

anyone in an NTSC country or with an NTSC camera shouldn't buy one of thses converters

PAL

Afghanistan
Algeria
Argentina (N)
Austria
Australia
Bangladesh
Belgium
Brazil (M)
China
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Hong Kong
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Liberia
Malaysia
Netherlands
Nigeria
Norway
New Guinea
Pakistan
Singapore
South Africa
South W. Africa
Sudan
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Turkey
Uganda
United Kingdom
United Arab Emirates
Yugoslavia
Zambia

NTSC

Canada
Chile
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Japan
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Peru
Philippines
Puerto Rico
South Korea
Taiwan
U.S.A.

dazzab

I don't understand why PAL would be an issue. Just set the camera to output PAL and off you go. Your editing software should be able to handle any format.

Bartman

I don't understand why PAL would be an issue. Just set the camera to output PAL and off you go. Your editing software should be able to handle any format.

i believe most cameras are configured one way or the other depending on the market they're made for. i've looked at my NEX5N and i don't see an option to change from NTSC to PAL. there is a 60i or 60p option but that's something else.

bart