Have yall' noticed?

Buzzed

Seems to me that this site is growing like a snowball rolling downhill gaining size and momentum. Watch the stats on the homepage and compare them to 'other' sites and you'll see what I'm talking about. Most users ever online was 125, Yesterday at 01:02 AM.

I guess being able to talk freely about most any topic and about most any web site isn't so bad after all is it?

I was noticing the same thing yesterday! Great forum!

I wish the site could use embedded YouTube/Vimeo, and I wish it worked with "Tapatalk" (so I could check status on my iphone easily) :D

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
DB,
I'm not sure if we're thinking of the same thing but I believe embedded videos are allowed and can be found throughout the site. If there's a problem I can certainly look into it and try to fix it.
As for the mobile app, if it's free I can figure out how to make it possible. If it's going to cost money then it'll have to get in line with the server upgrade I'm trying to accomplish and a few small improvements that I'm trying to allocate money to.
Bad news today, we're putting a new roof on the house later this week to resolve the multiple leaking skylights so money's tight. Was about to order new MK control boards today but it will have to wait. On the brighter side I got an aerial portrait job for a local car dealer so I'm smiling about that. :) Just need about 18 more of those kinds of jobs to pay for the roof.
Gotta keep grinding away at it.
Bart