Has DJI gone out of business ?

gmcg

Not trying to defend DJI, but from what I understand is they are a small company without enought tech help. Developing products that are very technical. Then we are not happy when they don't work. I know that these things are EXPENCIVE, but think about all that it does. It is electronic and it is the internet, not exactly perfect. Not to mention that a LOT of people are buying these things. So they get a little overwelmed. Going through your supplier is the best way to get things done with them. Good luck!

According to an article by Jon Tanner in the magazine Model Helicopter World, April 2013 edition “DJI Innovations employ some 300 employees”, so they are not what I would call a small company

I’m self employed (company of one) and the £300 plus pounds I paid for the NAZA was hard earned, it would be very simple to supply software that would run (at least for a limited time) without activation or get one of their 300 employees to acknowledge my emails within a reasonable time (it’s now 4 days and counting)

I have to say I have never experienced anything as bad as this

gmcg

Update

Got a reply from DJI and looks like there server is working again as I now have an activation email

NAZA got a quick setup and have had a test flight, all working very well, in fact I'm reasonable impressed (with the flight performance not DJIs service)

Thanks to those who offered comment and advise, helped keep my sanity while waiting to get it sorted

CdA D

According to an article by Jon Tanner in the magazine Model Helicopter World, April 2013 edition “DJI Innovations employ some 300 employees”, so they are not what I would call a small company

I’m self employed (company of one) and the £300 plus pounds I paid for the NAZA was hard earned, it would be very simple to supply software that would run (at least for a limited time) without activation or get one of their 300 employees to acknowledge my emails within a reasonable time (it’s now 4 days and counting)

I have to say I have never experienced anything as bad as this

I guess I got some bad info. I'll pass this alone next time I see the one who gave it to me. Thanks

parkyi

I had to create a gmail account to receive the mail, it wouldn't come through on my home email or work email for some reason. It came straight through on the gmail account.

Hope this helps.

Parky