Hailing in from Fort Lauderdale Florida.

channel 1

Actually Davie Florida, but many have no idea where that is so I use Lauderdale as my location.

My background is electronics, primarily anything involving communications, be it broadcast to land mobile to wireless to Satcomms and even wireline.

I second employ in journalism, doing a lot of research and when the opportunity knocks some videography, it doesn’t pay a ton of money, but the connections I have developed and what I have learned, have proven to be well worth every minute I put into it.

And it was the videography, specifically newsgathering, that got me involved in multi-rotors, I saw these devices as an easily deployable inexpensive (versus a Jet Ranger) platform that could get the six PM shot.

So not wanting to spend a lot of money on something I didn’t really have a clue about, I bought a Phantom and found it to be an easy to learn platform.

It worked and worked well for such use and a company known as DSLRPros actually took that concept to market before I could.

Oops.

None the less I am sticking with the platform just trying to up-scale it a bit.

Now for the fine print and disclaimer.

I am somewhat arrogant and tend to stick with my opinions, that’s the good side, the better side is, if I am incorrect and can be proven to be incorrect, I will admit I was incorrect, just shrug off and backoff.

I am a political junkie, therefore a lot of my opinions are based on viewing the subject through the kaleidoscope of politics, if you don’t like that get over it, no one else’s opinion and certainly not mine is worth getting your blood pressure raised or your ego bruised.

Wayne