H or X frame setup looking at building another quad.

haha49

Ok I'm going to be doing a build on my next quadcopter I have already picked the frame but nothing else yet.

HB8 Canadian Made
http://hoverbotfpv.com/frames.html

I'm thinking of making it a 6s setup since with 3s gopro, fpv gear, OSD and a 5000 pack he only gets 6-8 minutes of flight (now that's moving around fast though) I want to try and keep it as light as possible make it easy to transport in a backpack (It really is). I want around a 20-30 minute flight time on 1 pack so I can actually go somewhere with it. The thing is you can set it up as an H or X quad as the arms are adjustable I also can pick 8 inch to 13 inch props as well as what ever motor and esc I want. i'm looking at putting a DJI M naza and a tiny osd III in it if I go with a 6s so it can see the voltage but then I would also need to run a second battery for the camera, transmiter, and osd power. Which means more weight This thing can really move on a 3s pack already just the gopro 3 camera battrey life isn't very good so I will wire a flight camera in I could always fly with a second camera anyways. If I want to film something I can always just use my F550 which gets 9 minutes with everything on it gimbal ect.

I just want something that is fast and fun to fly has gps to fly home (if I get lost) I have 2 km square area to fly in. I also want it to be portable so I can take it up the side of a mountain and fly it as well. Which is why I want portable and light weight. I got to figure out X or H setup what motors props ect for the best flight time. So what do you run how much gear and what sort of flight time do you get?

I already have the radio, transmitter, LCD screen, chargers and tiny fpv camera. I need motors, ESC, Battery, Flight Controller, OSD, frame. My budget is up to 1,900.

Last edited by a moderator: