Gremsy gstabi H3

Ross Mackay

Hello Daniel,

thank you very much.
I'm using the Amimon Connex. You can see it above the camera. It is that silver piece mounted to the gimbal. I am running the gimbal, camera and video downlink completly separate from the copter. There is one lipo at the back of the gimbal that provides power for the camera, the downlink, the gimbals receiver (which also controls the shutter cable) and the gimbal itself. There is no electrical connection between the copter and the gimbal, so that I can pan indefinitly and don't have to disconnect anything when taking the gimbal of. Furthermore I am able to use the video downlink when using the gimbal in handheld mode, which is quite convenient.
Hi Multirotoruser, thats a great frame! Are you on 6s there? Also the motor prop combo 3508/15" prop? I have just built a quadframe.com x8 its solid but not light (also foldable) with tmotor 2826/550kv, 13 x 4/12 x 5 props AUW approx 7kg

Hi Multirotoruser, thats a great frame! Are you on 6s there? Also the motor prop combo 3508/15" prop? I have just built a quadframe.com x8 its solid but not light (also foldable) with tmotor 2826/550kv, 13 x 4/12 x 5 props AUW approx 7kg
Hello Ross,

you are right I'm using 6S 12000mAh batteries.
Motors are the MN3510 with 360KV. At the moment I'm using 14x4.8 T-motor props, but I am thinking of changing these to 15" to have a bit more thrust for demanding situations. Right now I just can't motivate myself to change them because of the amount of 14" props I have here as spares, of which I luckily haven't needed one so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

FPVQTR

Here are a few shots of the setup. You can see I'm powering the H3 using a BEC.

3P3A0031_zpslacouxid.jpg

3P3A0030_zpsooysb0bu.jpg

3P3A0027_zps0dq7cftb.jpg

3P3A0024_zpszhlfzxpo.jpg
hi man you use LB2 with h3 its one oprator ? hot you use it if H3 use S.bus only but LB2 use Dbus ? can you help me in that bcoz i use LB2 and want buy H3, and how H3 with you ? thanks

Has anyone heard something about the upgrade tilt motor? Gremsy told me last month, that they are going to ship the upgrade on April the first, but I haven't heard anything from them since. Don't get me wrong I really don't want to complain, gremsys service has been flawless so far. Just curious if somebody already has received his upgrade.

tegwin

Looks like an interesting piece of kit. I see the can-bus link goes through the sliprings. Does anyone know if it is possible to put video feed through the rings as well whilst maintaining 360 pan?

haast

Hi folks,
so I was thinking about changing my gimbal to a gremsy h3 - until I found this thread ;-}

Are there any news about these bounces? Is this "issue" solved? Maybe with newer software versions of gStabi? I use a GH4...

Thanks for infos in advance :)
cheers
Tom

Lylefk

Can anyone tell me if anything additional is needed to mount the ecofly (besides the damper plate pro)? Does it come with the circular quick release for the bird or no? Confusing info out there, thanks!

Lyle

Last edited: