Gimbal problem

adritrial

Not sure what is bgc.

Here is my drone what i have.

FLYPRO X600 Frame (NAZA lite+GPS,Shock Absorber & Landing Gear )
•1 * Walkera DEVO 7 remote control (only includes one receiver) Devo rx701
•1 * 7 Inch Monitor
•1 * 7 Inch Monitor Cover
•1 * 2200mah for Monitor
•1 * FPV AV Wireless equipment
•1 * Battery rack
•1 * 5200MAH 11.1V Battery
•1 * SKYRC e3 Charger -

http://www.hobbywow.com/en-flypro-x...fpv-aerial-photography-rtf-2-4ghz-p237127.htm

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Your BGC system is not revealed in your posting but could be buried somewhere in the product website and/or support documentation.
If your camera is perfectly balanced on both pitch and roll axis and the power supply to the BGC is fully charged then the only remaining possibility is that it requires PID loop retuning on one or both axes.
But first you have to identify which BGC system you are using. If it is Alexmos by BASECAM you have a good path forward.

gtranquilla

RadioActive
That link is for a 3 axis BGC....... yours is a the more limited but easier to configure 2 axis BGC for pitch and roll but no yaw rotation camera motor. You rotate your MR for camera panning. Your product seller is responsible for providing as an absolute minimum at least all required documentation in lieu of any additional free tech support during product warranty period.

adritrial

Mine is exactly the same what I linked. I upgraded my 2 axis for a better one, and this one is working like that. I will ask the company for more details.

Thanks