Gimbal gopro 4

Kratos

I posted this on general disscusion but it looks like this threads are more active... I was looking for zenmuse, but then I found out that Naza m-lite FC wont support that one. I need to take Naza M-v2 to have control over gimbal. If I have to, I will order Naza M-V2 but the price is 60% more... Second option is to update lite to V2 if it is possible anyway, but this is my first build and I dont have time and money to gamble.
There is other gimbals like Tarot, with tarot FC, but I red somwhere that FC from Tarot was bad
Also there is DSY and marcia but I have no idea what FC goes on this?
MINI
Also is Zenmuse and Tarot programable with other FC?
I have no idea what to do. Need help on this one. And if anybody know some other gimbals for go pro 4 please tell me. I want best solution for my drone.

Kratos

hehe you need to know that you are talking with big noob :D I was looking for pixhawk FC and then I would go with different gimbal. But this is my first build and after research I think I will go with NAZA V2 and zenmuse gimbal. I don't have experience to deal with other problems. Plug and play is best option for beginner like me, yes I will pay more money but that is price for noobs :D If somebody have different opinion please share with us!