Future of drones?

UbiBird

Im new to drones, but I LOVE them.
As someone who is creating a service that requires the use of drones, I find myself creating a future that makes drones ubiquitous. I'm not sure if its just me living in fantasy land or a drone geek that really wants this to be a part of our daily lives. Sanity check?

Ubiquitous? Sure why not. They will become common place to the point where no one will even give them a second look. But Its up to the pioneers in the field to keep developing ways to use them so that they will become an everyday sight. On the other hand its too soon to tell. Most people I encounter when flying at the park have never seen a drone except on TV. I still haven't seen a self driving car even though everyone says they are coming. Weren't we all supposed to be riding around on Segway's and flying cars by now? Lol.
What's the service you are creating that requires the use of drones?

jeebs9

Ubiquitous? Sure why not. They will become common place to the point where no one will even give them a second look. But Its up to the pioneers in the field to keep developing ways to use them so that they will become an everyday sight. On the other hand its too soon to tell. Most people I encounter when flying at the park have never seen a drone except on TV. I still haven't seen a self driving car even though everyone says they are coming. Weren't we all supposed to be riding around on Segway's and flying cars by now? Lol.
I'm still waiting for my flying car! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

UbiBird

Lol! Yes we were supposed to, but our society was delayed due to our interest in the Kardashians. I do think we are close to making them an everyday device. It took companies like Microsoft to really propel the use of computers in everyday home, so I believe that as technology gets better, these drones become cheaper, and we have more opportunities for drones we will see an even greater increase.

To answer your question, UbiBird is a site that is a platform for live streaming drones. Whether you want to stream nature, traffic, riots/protests, an emergency (like an active shooter--so to go dark there for a moment but I wanted to touch on the wide variety of streaming options) UbiBird provides that medium. Additionally, I want to provide a platform for drone pilots like myself to make a little extra money on the side. Aerial photography/videography is in high demand and can help a lot of people/businesses. I am presenting a platform for my fellow drone pilots respond to posts and find side jobs.