Futaba T12FG Full Throttle Range Hold on ACRO?

apeman88

Coming from JR side... I'm used to throttle hold available on full range of throttle (able to flip Throttle hold set to low stick and activate regardless of throttle stick position). Is this possible on the T12FG on ACRO mode? I like a real kill switch where I can flip a switch to kill the throttle without lowering the stick first. From what I can figure out... this is not possible on the T12FG? I can only find Throttle Kill which requires throttle to be below approx 20% before it will activate... also looked into Throttle low but that just lowers the throttle. Also looked into Motor function but don't think it can be done there either. Have been playing with Program Mixes but it's rather complicated. Would it be possible to do what I want with any of the functions of the T12FG? Perhaps program Mix where I can mix Throttle to Throttle and assign a switch to cut throttle to 0% regardless of throttle position? If so... please tell me how as I can't figure it out. The T12FG is a really nice radio with a lot of functions but there's a bit of a learning curve.

Thanks!!

Ken

No... I thought for Multi Rotors... you have to use ACRO as Heli will mix Throttle with Pitch.

Ken

i have been flying with the Heli mode since own the WK eleven months ago…! no problem currently flying with the 18MZ Futaba ( Heli mode single servo)

Throttle mix with Pitch, i doubt that especially Futaba easily, it can be over rite the channel ( name anything you like)it 's all custom preference…! but i do agree there are other brand does have the premix throttle and pitch

Shiu

Last edited by a moderator: