Foxtech order

Adrock

I ordered an ARF Tarot t810 package from Fox Tech FPV and I just noticed, due to being very busy, my battery doesn't match what was advertised. I asked my buddy about it and he mentioned that he noticed this a while ago and that he contacted them to have them say "their 4500 is the 9000". How is that even possible? I've looked all over their site and I do not find a battery like the one they sent. Someone please explain this to me.

View attachment 24150

View attachment 24151

Attachments

• Drone Order .jpg
    Drone Order .jpg
    59 KB · Views: 288
  • 4500 battery.JPG
    4500 battery.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 343

Adrock

Nope... That's the only 6S battery they sent. Not to mention the price. $178 for a non tagged battery?

Hawkview

They put on 4000 wrapper to help it get through customs, I noticed 4000 wrapper on my 10000 6s, check to see if you have two covers/wrapper on your battery

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Yep, they mislabel for shipping reasons... gonna catch up someday.. but until then....

Old Man

It's going to be a big money fine and possible block of their imports if they get caught. I'm willing to bet it's more about air transport regs on lithium content/energy.

Old Man

Actually you did a good thing. Some flight crew might get to keep living because of it. The Chinese have been boot legging a lot of battery shipments into Malaysia by mislabeling the contents. From Malaysia the shipments are re-routed through other unsuspecting carriers for final transport. Sort of like money laundering only using lipos instead of cash. There have been thermal runaway fires on the ramp because of poor packing standards. UPS lost a 747 and the crew over either Bahrain or Dubai a few years ago to a shipped lipo fire. There's suspicion another was lost for the same reason.

Yes, our battery costs will rise and deliveries will take longer but there's no reason for people to be killed in plane crashes because of our batteries. I have a hunch the owner of this site will agree with that position;)

Old Man

Just shows they'll do anything to make a buck. Law, safety of people, lots of people, none of that matters as long as they generate revenue. It's the common M/O with Chinese hobby distributors and has been that way for a decade. Contemplate that when we consider our next high dollar purchase from over there and relate it to how we are viewed when customer service is needed.