Need Help! F450 naza m lite at9 Motor issue

Nick2250

Hi all, drone experts. I have recently built a F450 with a naza m lite and a at9 configuration, however the motors seem not spin the right direction. One of the motor is anti-clockwise, while the rest are clockwise. I haven't added the propellers just in case the drone crashes when I fly it. Any solutions? (First time posting forgive me)

Nick2250

Just change the wiring on the motors flips any 2 wires to get the motors to go the right direction.
Umm I tried that it did work but then later when I had the propellers on and tried to fly it with full throttle the drone was still stationary, any reasons why??

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
920KV mean next to ZERO, KV is how fast the prop will spin per volt applied. You need to know how many watts the motor can produce at a give voltage as well as the site prop and thrust it can make etc. What motor is it, needs to be 4 number before the KV 30xx-920 ?

Trevcharl

Hi all, drone experts. I have recently built a F450 with a naza m lite and a at9 configuration, however the motors seem not spin the right direction. One of the motor is anti-clockwise, while the rest are clockwise. I haven't added the propellers just in case the drone crashes when I fly it. Any solutions? (First time posting forgive me)
Three wires connect the ESC to the motor. To reverse direction of spin just revers two of the wires. Look at the thread of the nut that holds the prop in place, the direction of turn mus be so the the nut tightens.

Nick2250

Three wires connect the ESC to the motor. To reverse direction of spin just revers two of the wires. Look at the thread of the nut that holds the prop in place, the direction of turn mus be so the the nut tightens.

Hey, umm thx but I have already solved that issue. The issue I have now is everything seems to work but at full throttle the drone doesn't fly. My specs are 2212-920kv, I have a 20A ESC and a 5000Mah Battery, with a 9 inch prop. Thxxx

Nick2250

2212, I have a 20A ESC and a 5000Mah Battery, with a 9 inch prop
920KV mean next to ZERO, KV is how fast the prop will spin per volt applied. You need to know how many watts the motor can produce at a give voltage as well as the site prop and thrust it can make etc. What motor is it, needs to be 4 number before the KV 30xx-920 ?

Umm My specs are 2212, I have a 20A ESC and a 5000Mah Battery, with a 9 inch prop

Trevcharl

Umm My specs are 2212, I have a 20A ESC and a 5000Mah Battery, with a 9 inch prop
That is a bit difficult to try figure out? Either you have too much weight, or the wrong props on the wrong motors. It happened to me too! lol. Otherwise it sounds like you have full revs on the motors.

Nick2250

That is a bit difficult to try figure out? Either you have too much weight, or the wrong props on the wrong motors. It happened to me too! lol. Otherwise it sounds like you have full revs on the motors.
Umm guys this is what it looks like
IMG_0793.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,563
  • IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 280