f450->f550 help.

I just converted my f450 w/NAZA V2 to a 550 with the same control unit, trans ans receiver (Turnigy 9XR/OrangeRX910). The f450 flew like a champ, steady hover, minimal horizontal float on GPS hold, easy to control, etc (all with the default gains in NAZA Assistant). The f550 will not hover and floats ALL OVER the place. When I try to get it to hover, it will descend at ~3fps and then shoot up 20-30ft, then start descending again. If I leave it alone, it will drop 10ft and climb 20-30ft repeatedly. It also does not descend slowly when I try to land it, I'm constantly letting t come down (5ish fps) and then giving it throttle to keep it from smacking the ground. In GPS mode, without Ail/Ele input it will float in about a 20ft area. I find myself constantly adjusting left/right and forward/back to keep it where I want it.

I did the upgrade so that I could carry my FPV gear on a set of PhotoShip landing gear (f450 seemed to have trouble carrying everything). I've got the CG perfectly balanced at the NAZA unit with everything on board (don't know the exact weight, sorry).

The OrangeRX receiver is setup using the S-Bus channel to alleviate wiring congestion between the boards, but it was setup the same way on the f450. I'm using all DJI 2212 motors and 30amp OPTO ESCs and running it with a 6600mah 3s.

Any help on where to start would be appreciated, thanks!