Eflite EFC-721 problems

SDB777

The actual model number is: EFLA801
Horizon Hobby, LLC

The camera came with the Blade 180QX HD RTF quad. Although not the main reason to purchase this quad, it was nice to think I could actually take some video with this 'trainer quad'.... First, the kit stated that the camera came with a 2gb microSD card(it doesn't.....read the fine print in the lousy directions-the tiny, tiny print)! So the microSD 16gb class10 card came in yesterday....it does not 'click' or in any way feel 'positive' when installed in the cameras' slot.

Awesome!

Anyone else had issues with this camera(other then choppy images-which I can not get)?

BTW, while camera is plugged into USB port for charging, the screen on my laptop 'blinks'....don't think I like that too much?!?!?! I also get a 'pop-up' when you first plug in the camera about (formatting drive F:), then an error message when you click format 'button' about windows not being able to format the drive? WTH?!?!?!

So, what you....the forum....say? Bummer camera, and enjoy flying without. Or take it back and hope to get a refund?

Scott (interestingly TACO's rule) B