"Drone" Radio Live, 16Dec2015, Angus Benson-Blair (@Carapau), Chairman, ARPAS-UK!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
When's the next episode going to be streaming?
This coming Wednesday night, no special guest as we're going to start the new year with a simple but thorough break down of the components that make a multi-rotor helicopter function.
We'll do the news with Patrick Egan from sUASnews.com and @Motopreserve will be there.

I hope hope hope some of you will finally take to Skype and call in during the show! Show off a new build, say hello, tell us about a new product that you've been using......it's live after all, be a part of the show!

sabshire

I hope hope hope some of you will finally take to Skype and call in during the show! Show off a new build, say hello, tell us about a new product that you've been using......it's live after all, be a part of the show!

If I can get myself in front a computer during the live show, I'll call in on Skype.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
that would be great.......but........our reliable contributor and all around good guy....Scott (@Motopreserve) is without a vehicle and so we may just postpone again to next week. at this point it's more important to get it right when we do return from our holiday break so putting it off for another week is probably the right thing to do. next week we'll probably be bringing our new studio manager into the fray to run his first episode. it's all very exciting, just need to have it land on its feet this time around.

sabshire

Caught the last couple minutes of the show.. New studio looks great.. Will watch the full archive when it's up. What's the Skype call in, so I'll be ready for next time?