Droidworx XM6 with retracts ARF

photobobga

I'm selling a fully assembled Droidworx XM6 with retracts, Axi motors, Plush ESCs, and 13 inch Xoar carbon-fiber props. Professionally built by Ben Rowland at Yonder Blue Films. Awarded to Ben for creating the best video on 'why fly a mulitrotor'.... It is the best of everything. Valued at $7,000.00+ before assembly. It would need a flight controller, 4S batteries, transmitter and receiver for you to fly it. Add a gimbal and a camera and it would be a nice rig to film with.

This bird has never carried a gimbal and camera.... used to test fly a flight controller. At the most one hour of flight time without any payload.

Droidworx XM6
Retractable landing gea
r - Extended version
Axi 2814/22 - top motor recommended by Droidworx for this frame
prop adapters for Axi
Xoar carbon fiber props 13x6.5 - top of the line prop
Turnigy Plush ESCs
Includes Band New SuperX Controller

Everything is wired up and it flies! You'll need flight controller, camera, charger, transmitter, receiver, and video down-link. The XM6 is a stable system and packs down fast and small for easy travel. Three arms fold forward and three fold back. The landing gear unclip in less than 30 seconds. I can include a plate for mounting a Zenmuse gibmal.

It's a great setup with the Droidworx quality you'd expect. I hate to sell it, but it's time for someone else to make pretty pictures with it.

I was asking $2,300.00 for the whole package plus shipping.
For a limited time $1,400.00 plus shipping. Paypal payment, buyer pays for preferred shipping method.

It flies great and packs down easily - no need to disconnect your motors. You can carry it in a small car, yet fly a nice camera.

Questions? Bob Hughes Photobob@mindspring.com

Last edited by a moderator:

photobobga

This is a professional aircraft, built by one of the leading experts in the industry. Those that want to upgrade from a Phantom or similar quad should take a serious look at this offer. If you have an interest in this amazing system please contact me to discuss possible offers. See above for contact info

photobobga

Ok... let's see what this offer will do. $1,500.00 Paypal plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator: