Droidwork AD-8HL and kit FOR SALE

Hello,

I am writing you from the Oceanic Preservation Society, a film production company in Boulder, CO and producers of the Academy Award Winning documentary, “The Cove.”

We are winding down production of our second feature film and we have a twice-used Droidworx AD-8HL Helicopter kit for sale. Great deal, price negotiable.

Where is the best place to advertise this? Any suggestions or feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
when you say the word "kit" do you mean a completed and flying unit or an unassembled frame kit (as in a box of parts)?

welcome to the site....stop back sometime and share with us what you do in a little more detail please. :)

Bartman, I mean a complete flying unit. Pictures attached...

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 406
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    140 KB · Views: 370
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 517
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 356
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 279
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 474

Still available..

when you say the word "kit" do you mean a completed and flying unit or an unassembled frame kit (as in a box of parts)?

welcome to the site....stop back sometime and share with us what you do in a little more detail please. :)

Have you sold this copter?? I am Located in Pa and would consider buying ASAP

Thank you

john

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello

Just so you understand. I am interested in the entire package.
I spoke to someone from OP Society on the telephone this morning.
I am waiting for a complete breakdown of the whole kit plus additional pictures of everything including the pelican cases and back-pack.
Do you still have the original sales slip listing the breakdown?

I am very interested and have an Uncle whom you could meet in Aurora to complete the sale.

Thanks

John Geraghty