DJI450 / Naza Spinning Clockwise

fender21

Hi all,
I have recently built a new DJI-450 w/ Naza. I am able to take off with the unit, however when when it reaches about 6-8 foot high it starts spinning uncontrollably clockwise. It does stay level but I can't seem to counter the spin. Should I be looking at the gains to get this straighten out or is this some other indication?

Leslie LP

You need to give a bit more info. Did you do a Compass calibration at your flight site? What was the status of the NAZA GPS LEDs before you took off? The 6-8 foot comment does that mean that under 6feet you have normal flight and control? If the answer is yes, then it may have to do with your throttle settings. Eg. at > 50% Throttle you might have some mixing or curves in your Tx, just my guess.
Good luck with the fix.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
That is the same thing mine was doing, make sure your motor and blade is set correctly. If your behind the 450, the front right should be motor one, the left front will be 2, rear left will be 3 and rear right is 4. Check the assistant and check the way the motors turn against that illustration, blades need to be adjusted too.