Dji

John Robertson

Has anyone bought a phantom direct from DJI? I did a few weeks ago. The worst decision i've ever made. The first day I received my craft it had problems. 2 of the esc's would not work and my tilt did not work on the gimbal. I emailed and called DJI. That was awesome! NOT! They took long enough to respond and once they did they were no help. I will never order from them again. My advise only buy from US dealers. luckily BNH and Dronefly have been helping me through this horrible experience. Let me know if anyone else has dealt with dji customer support.

JR

I buy about 99% of my big-ticket items on Amazon these days. In the past 15 years, I've probably returned 25+ items to Amazon that were over $100 and they have NEVER given me a hassle about it and always refunded me 100%. Of course, I take care of stuff so all of those returned items were in great shape with original box, etc. I just used a $900 high-speed scanner to digitize 5000 family photos and shipped back the unit and Amazon refunded me in full within 1 day of receiving it at their warehouse. Now that's what I call great customer service!

Needless to say, I plan on buying the Phantom 2 Vision+ on Amazon and using the 30-day return period as a good way to make sure nothing is defective or otherwise not up to my standards.