DJI Service Bulletins

fvg007

Yes..I did have RC helicopter and airplane experience, so I can tell I know what I am doing here.

I bought the unit as a complete build by dealer, all I suppose to do here is to install my radio ( I fly Mode I - Asia style which I dont see this can be a problem )

This is why he told me he test flight the unit before ship out.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
ah okay i thought he test flew the naza only.

One more guess the lipo protection. What is it set to 4s or 3s ? and the values. Maybe its going to safeguard descending because its set to 4s and you are using 3s ?

fvg007

I have gain set from 100% - 250% using a VR switch but no luck...The video you see here is running around 120%.

I do notice at high setting ( over 200% ) I can see some oscillation of up and down - motors are rev up and down...

fvg007

This is my Lipo setting here:

View attachment 5249

Will try to turn it off and see it make any different...

Attachments

• NAZA.jpg
    NAZA.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 338

Mrk172

And I'm sure you have no throttle curves programmed in your TX that would throw your throttle position off at the 50% setting. All mixes off as well. I'm sure you've checked this but I'm just trying to rule out possibilities.

fvg007

I did fly it until I got the battery warning - red flashing light show up.

Dont see anything different in handling ....

fvg007

Did couple test today...problem comes back!

1 flight: turn on lipo protection and camera gimbal on - System does not work. height cannot hold and motor will not stop in 3sec after startup

2 flight: turn off lipo protection and camera gimbal on - system does not work.

Both time I calibrate compass before flight.

3 flight: turn off both lipo protection and gimbal which was my last working setting...But still does not work!

I cannot get it back to esc turn off in 3sec after startup!

Any idea..? Now I am confused!