DJI S800 / Zenmuse - RTF or airframes

jamienz

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]For Sale – will sell complete RTF or S800 by itself (and any of the other components).

Put this together recently for a 2 week shoot that I have just now completed. All components 100% shoot ready. Here is what I have:

DJI S800 with latest speed controllers. Comes complete with original carbon propellers as well as 8 upgraded Graupner 14x8’s and Denny R prop adapters, standard landing gear and quick release battery tray. $1500 USD

DJI Retractable landing gear upgrade $600

DJI Zenmuse Z15N for Nex 5N. New 3 weeks ago! Approx 6 hrs flawless use. $2750. Can negotiate a new NEX 5N camera into the deal if required

DJI WKM $1000

6x Zippy Flightmax 5000MAH 6S 25C batteries - POA

I can also put a full RTF one or two man package together with this if required. Currently the machine is set up for a two man operation with a Futaba 8FG as main controller, and Spektrum DX7 as camera controller. Standard DJI 5.8GHZ downlink with Foxtech 7” screen. Also have a pilots FPV setup that allows the pilot his/her own camera view from the nose of the aircraft for long range filming/orientation. Please PM me for details if you are interested in any of the above.

Cheers, Jamie

[/FONT]View attachment 11201

Attachments

• S800.jpg
    S800.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 276