DJI S800 with 3X Pro V2 gimbal for sale

rcmike

I have decided to sell my S800 with a 3X Pro V2 gimbal since I needed something a little larger. There are no electronics included besides the gimbal servos.
They have these features.

S800:
Secraft arm stiffeners (red)
Denny's prop adapters
Xoar 15X5 props

Gimbal:
S800 mounting plate with battery trays
Upgraded Savox 4096 servos
HD pan shaft upgrade
HD tilt tray

I also have two spare arms, 4 good DJI props, and a spare ESC that will be included. Also, the original S800 landing gear and battery tray.
I had one minor crash due to pilot error. It broke a couple of props and a couple of arms. I replaced the arms and decided to go with the Xoar props which are much smoother. It can easily haul around my T4i for 12 minutes with two 6S 5000 mah packs.

I'm asking $3700 paypal shipped in the US for it. I will probably have to ship it in two boxes. It also might be later on in the week (Thursday or Friday) before I could ship them due to work. If someone wanted to wait until the day before I shipped it to pay that would be fine as well.

9969772bdabd8d9704db1fc26df6d385_zpsc0a1d0c7.jpg

rcmike

rcmike

Oh, btw, the price is now $3200. I also would consider selling the gimbal and S800 seperate at $1600 each if I had a buyer for both of them.

rcmike

Okay guys, this is as low as I can go. If I don't sell it at this price I'm just going to keep it.

$3000 for both or

$1500 for the S800
$1500 for the gimbal