DJI S800 Turnkey HD Aerial Video/Photography System

Status
Not open for further replies.

r44heli

Hi Guys,

I am selling my Custom DJI S800, here is spec:

DJI S800, Upgraded with EVO arms, APC prop conversion, DJI iOSD Mk2, DJI anti-vib system, DJI 5.8 downlink TX with Spironet antenna,
DJI WKM Flight controller with GPS, IMU upgraded to V2 (same as A2)
Secraft Mk3 retracts with Thunder Power lipos (x2). Spektrum AR8000 receiver with satellite RX, TM100 telemetry unit to flight Transmitter

Zenmuse Z15 with Sony NEX5R HD Video/stills camera, latest Sony 20mm F2.8 wide angle, upgraded V2 HDMI, 3 batteries, charger, 16Gb Sandisk Extreme memory card,
Spektrum AR8000 receiver with satellite RX

4 x 10,000-6S flight packs with Thunder Power TP1230 charger (requires 24v DC power supply), packs and charge leads have Jeti Anti-Spark connectors.

1 x Ground Station, Pele case on Tripod, 7" FPV screen, DJI 5.8Gb receiver with Spironet Antenna, 4000-2S lipo power pack.

2 x Spektrum DX8 transmitters with Spektrum twin carry case, chargers and SD cards.

All items were new at build, the machine is CAA registered and failsafe tested. I can offer a demo and free training for would be buyers.
You can take delivery and fly immediately. All firmware updated to latest DJI releases.

Price - £6000 firm

PM me for further info

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwight47

Can you tell me the amount of time I could expect to be able to fly - I realize there are variables, but a reasonable estimate between x and y?
I apologize if this is a silly question but I just now starting to evaluate a system to purchase and believe a better deal is from someone one that might have changing needs

r44heli

Hi Dwight,

There are many variables, wind, temperature, load and how much time you hover versus flying, but we are comfortable, with this combination, of a 10 minutes flight, take-off to touchdown. We monitor the pack voltage by telemetry and usually land with around 25% capacity left in the pack. You could probably go to 12-13 minutes and leave lower reserves but I like to not thrash the packs. You can do a lot of shooting in 10 minutes, it only takes a couple of minutes to swap packs and you can be off again.

Let me know if you need more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.