DJI S1000 - Zenmuse Z15 - Canon 5D MKIII setup....!

Gulf pilot

Thanks Marcmen,
Now i am more excited to know your way to do, if you can share with us the components exactly,
and also a video of the output quality.

are you still using this system or fed up and gave zenmuse your money?

Marcmen

I have done it. Tuning gimbal is very difficult. The auto tune does not work completely. The horizon on camera sometimes drifts

Since you asked my opinion I will give it to you. If you want to fly a ronin you need to order a whole bunch of parts from cinemilled, such as longer legs ronin mounting plate stiffeners, and some dampers and custom plates. You need ever part that cinemilled makes for this conversion. The s1000 can handle weight of gimbal and camera no problem. However I would recommend the sony a7 r camera instead of canon 5d. Video and stills look a lot better and new a7 r I I shoots 4k. The weight of this camera is much easier to tune than 5 dmkiii. You will also need very long custom hdmi cables or a connexion for fpv of video. This whole process save you 1500 dollars over a movi5 which is easier to tune. Personally I would go with a zenmuse sony combo or a movi 5 sony or canon combo. It took me 2 weeks to get the ronin usable and it is not worth it. I heard that dji is coming out with a cable so the ronin can talk to a2

Marcmen

I have done it. Tuning gimbal is very difficult. The auto tune does not work completely. The horizon on camera sometimes drifts
Since you asked my opinion I will give it to you. If you want to fly a ronin you need to order a whole bunch of parts from cinemilled, such as longer legs ronin mounting plate stiffeners, and some dampers and custom plates. You need ever part that cinemilled makes for this conversion. The s1000 can handle weight of gimbal and camera no problem. However I would recommend the sony a7 r camera instead of canon 5d. Video and stills look a lot better and new a7 r I I shoots 4k. The weight of this camera is much easier to tune than 5 dmkiii. You will also need very long custom hdmi cables or a connexion for fpv of video. This whole process save you 1500 dollars over a movi5 which is easier to tune. Personally I would go with a zenmuse sony combo or a movi 5 sony or canon combo. It took me 2 weeks to get the ronin usable and it is not worth it. I heard that dji is coming out with a cable so the ronin can talk to a2