DJI Phantom 3 turn off after 4 seconds

danielollie2

Hello guys.

Yesterday I lost the control of my aircraft at middle of one flight. First, I did the process to calibrate him.
When I tried to take flight, a very strong wind came and turned the aircraft 180º. I turned again and take flight, with red lights. I had to fight a little against the wind, and after some time he flyaway and when I saw that there would be enough grass, clicked to turn down at app. Then he went down and had an impact on the ground. Since then, I try to turn it on but it does not last about 4 seconds, as I show in the video. As show in the picture, the upper right propeller arm had a small strain . What can I do? Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thanks!

drone.jpg

i had a similar problem(different drone). The only problem i thought it could be is something was short circuiting somewhere(due to the crash), causing more current to flow than the drone can deal with, and it has some sort of anti-fire mechanism to turn off at this point. If i were you i would try taking it apart(to an extent) and looking for missing/lose parts really. I took it apart, then put it back together again and must have accidentally fixed it as it now works. It was one i had made myself however. best of luck