DJI OSD mark II issue

Hi guys,

I have been flying for some time now with the DJI OSD II and just recently I have started witnessing a rather annoying issue. The AV1 output has never worked for me so I have always had to switch to AV2 instead before take off. It has not been an issue until now that it randomly switches back to AV1. It does not happen all the time but it has always just happened when the craft is in the air but never on the ground.. Some flights go with out this issue but others I have had to switch back to AV2 like 5 times...
Can you guys please let me know what you think about this? All thoughts are highly appreciated :)

All the best,
Skarphéðinn

Petr Hejl

Staff Member
Hi guys,

I have been flying for some time now with the DJI OSD II and just recently I have started witnessing a rather annoying issue. The AV1 output has never worked for me so I have always had to switch to AV2 instead before take off. It has not been an issue until now that it randomly switches back to AV1. It does not happen all the time but it has always just happened when the craft is in the air but never on the ground.. Some flights go with out this issue but others I have had to switch back to AV2 like 5 times...
Can you guys please let me know what you think about this? All thoughts are highly appreciated :)

All the best,
Skarphéðinn
Have you tried moving it to a different switch?

Area21

Area21
I have 2 x IOSD's with faulty AV1 outlets so have to use the AV2 ones. The IOSD defaults to AV1 when powered up but once I have toggle switched to AV2 it stays locked in.