Dji Naza-M controller USB connection problem

Manuel

I have just written to the European branch of the DJI, so now I hope they know something more than we do. I will return when I've got answers. Crossing my fingers :dejection:

Manuel

I have just written to the European branch of the DJI, so now I hope they know something more than we do. I will return when I've got answers. Crossing my fingers :dejection:

They did not answer me, so I plan to send it back tomorrow. It was a shame, I'll never know what is wrong with it. I'm actually a little surprised they did not answer me.
In fact I have already written to them 5 days ago, but used their error reporting system on the page, but this request was not answered either. :upset:

Last edited by a moderator:

shogin1

DJI help

Try putting your dji settings in this mode.....Basic,then Dbus instead of ppm.......I have two djis and one is from china and only works in dbus the other in ppm.....both work the same tho.
This is my first post, I will start out by saying that I am impressed with the forum.

I've been through all pages on Google dealing with the issue and there was nothing that could help. Most problems refarer to diver problems, but I'm almost sure it is not my problem.But here's my problem that I hope someone has some inputs to solve.
Here is the case:
Just bought a Dji Naza-M new. I can not get computer USB connection. It seems that just as it is turned on is in Failsafe mode. I'm sure I installed the right Divers (DJI_WIN8_Driver) and have also tried to resetting it by connecting F1 to F2 signal output. No reaction. I've tried different USB cables and also Windows 8 and Windows 7 64 bit.
I made a little video, it is not good, but shows the problem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7VWut1dwj4

He's Dead, Jim?

If anyone could help me I would be very happy and flying!! I would be so grateful.I am just about to send it back to the dealer in China, so it will be quite expensive when you live in Denmark and take long to get it back, if I get it back.. I do not make the same mistake again.

Manuel

Betelgeuse

It's such a shame when people abandon threads and never come back with the final outcome <sigh>
It's 2 years after this thread was started and I'm having the EXACT same issues.

F

fengshuidrone

Try doing what the last suggestion said to do. Maybe it fixed that dudes problem and that's why he never came back. Happens in threads after I solve someones problem sometimes. You can tell because they just disappear;):D

Betelgeuse

Try doing what the last suggestion said to do. Maybe it fixed that dudes problem and that's why he never came back. Happens in threads after I solve someones problem sometimes. You can tell because they just disappear;):D

Well, hre's how I got mine working (after 3 grueling days of trying) lol

What I finally did was used a different computer. At first it didn't work on the other computer so I removed ALL the DJI software and this time installed it (with Administrative rights). First I installed the Win Driver....THEN the Assistant (again with Admin rights)

After that it connects instantly now.

Synthetech

I found this thread after many frustrating hours to get my USED Naza Lite to hook up to a PC via USB.
Finally I tried another PMU/USB unit from a Naza V1 and BAM!, it hooked right up!

Found out the little remote LED/ USB for the Lite has a failed USB. The LED works, but not the USB.

So now I'm ISO another V1 PMU to replace it. Obviously the Lite PMU and Remote LED are made poorly compared to the V1.

After I made the USB connect, I promptly managed to upgrade the Lite to V2. ;) Works just fine now, GPS and all.

HTH's someone else down the road..

Last edited: