DJI mini iOSD and Eagle tree OSD to a sigle video transmitter is it possible

Hi Guys, wondering if anyone has tried successfully feeding the mini iOSD overlay and the Eagle Tree v4 osd overlay into one video transmitter. The extras I want from the ET is MAH used and amp draw. If it has been done which video transmitter was used.
Thanks and regards - bruce

soler

Not sure if it is a question about which video transmuter was used as they should all work as it is a single video feed., The problem will be if you can get the overlays arranged so that they do not overlap. I have not used the eagle tree OSD.

ChrisViperM

In general you could feed the camera into one OSD, and from there into the other OSD, then into the transmitter....like a daisy-chain.
To see the MaH and Amp draw from the Eagly Tree OSD you need additionally the eLogger V4: http://www.eagletreesystems.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=54

Since the Eagle Tree set-up is so highly customizable, I don't see the sense in adding the mini iOSD....but apart from logic, daisy-chaining should work.

Chris
[h=1][/h]

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I am running a Core into a Mini OSD on my Disco Pro and Disco and it is fine, have never tried using my Eagle Tree into my Mini Osd, can't think of any reason to do so other than to get the mH used but I would expect it to work.

Pete

Thanks for the replies, it was probably a silly question because of course the ET can provide me with far more information than the iOSD mini and as you say Chris the display is very configurable (I have the whole ET kit, sensors and elogger v4). The only thing I find with the ET is that the fonts are a bit small and hard to read on a small 8" monitor.

PeteDee you have proved to me that it can work, the core does the same thing as the ET, only difference I can see is that the core presents less information than the ET is able to.

Again soler, Chris and PeteDee - thanks
Regards - bruce

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
In the end it really depends on what your needs are, if you are using Naza then the OSD Mini makes sense, lots of info, not much is configurable but the readings are quite accurate. I do wish I could switch off a couple of the features though, just not needed some of them and kph or mph not metres per second would be better but you just convert in your head after a while.