DJI F450 "batwing" camera bracket

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Ah. I didnt know that was you but thought I'd ask on here as I know I have sold quite a few sets of f550 legs/batwings. Let's see what the cat drags in. You can always return it if you're not happy. Unlike MK and DJI, I take care of my customers.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I apologize but I dont. Perhaps someone who has one would be kind enough to post some pics? I never bought a f550 for myself, only the f450. They will look exactly like they do on a f450 only 2 more arms, right?

SMP

Hi Guys, I use and love the Batwing and Wire Rope Isolators on my 550. The legs do not show if you film 1080/60p and medium view on GP3 :) It does move a fair amount of weight towards the nose so you will need to move the battery further back (well back) to compensate.

Skykid

Hi Guys, I use and love the Batwing and Wire Rope Isolators on my 550. The legs do not show if you film 1080/60p and medium view on GP3 :) It does move a fair amount of weight towards the nose so you will need to move the battery further back (well back) to compensate.

SMP, are you using Iris legs? If so, is there clearance between the ground and the hanging gopro?

SMP

I used the Iris legs for some time, Gopro fits great, super light, height just right, requires drilling. Currently using Gothelirc legs, wee bit longer, no drilling, more weight. Found a pair of Align 600 Skids and gonna slap those on. Will ditch those and toss a used traditional on if the gimbal and battery mounts don't play nice w the Aligns. I can't be trusted where legs are concerned. If every gram counts use Iris. If you dont mind it sitting a little higher, can afford the weight and don't like drilling go Gotheli. Candidly I prefer the Gothelis. Best part is, you need the Batwing and its brilliant and since the Iris legs are priced very fairly you can mount em or keep em as spares.. All good :)

oh yeah!! Grab the Iris Prop Wrench!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: