DJI A2 - LED Problem - Flashes only Green

I have a peculiar problem. I would like to give you a brief history before explaining the problem.

Date of Purchase : Feb 15 2014
No of flights: 4-5
Two Months long sleep inside the DJI box

<tbody>
</tbody>
-------------------------------------------

6 May - 8 May -> Installed on a new setup
Details : Assistant version 1.2
All firmwares updated to latest versions

Now, I don't see the LED working properly. I can only see green blinks. The green blinks are as per the manual and has no deviations. For example if i am doing compass calibration , I do not see the blue light after switching it 6-10 times from manual to GPS. But If assume that the blue light is glowing and finish the horizontal calibration I see solid green.

Every where the green blinks perfectly but no other light is seen. Has the Led gone bad?? I am not able to sort this out myself Any useful suggestions please.

breck1295

magic studios,

Were you able to figure out what the problem was? I am having the same issue. Any info would be great!

Thanks

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
When you plug your A2 into the Assistant software (using a USB cable) is there a warning triangle at the bottom right?

breck1295

Yes, I get a compass calibration warning. I plug in the battery and the LED light flashes green indicating it needs calibration. I follow the calibration procedure and the light turns off instead of changing to blue to signal the system is in calibration mode. I go through the calibration process anyway and am able to fire the motors. I do not get any other colors from the LED modfule once the motors fire - no purple, red or yellow --- just green. Trying to figure out if the LED module is bad or if it is something with the A2 flight control.