Deciding on frame

atpfilms

My appologies if my mind is a bit scattered - I've been thinking entirely too much and sleeping entirely too little.
What I'm setting out to do -
I want to build a smallish (keep it under 700mm) multi that preferably has a rail mount. I just like the rail mounts. I find them easy to use, swap stuff out, and balance. Plus, I like extending my rail mount and getting past the props for clean shooting. I'd like to keep it small because I like being able to fly into tightish spaces to get the shots I need and because I just want to make it compact and efficient. I'd like it to be able to carry a GH3 and plan to shoot with both a gopro and a GH3, so I'd like to be able to swap them out pretty easily and rebalance.
Other thing - I think I've decided to try the Super X. I've read such good things mostly from you all on this forum. I currently fly Naza and WKM, and I love them, but from all of the reputable reports I've heard, I'm somewhat worried about an errant fly away. I'd be open to other options though if you've got a FC that you love.
Here are my options from the way I see it. I could go the Aeroxcraft X650 route, do the pro upgrade and get the Sigma SS motor mounts then do an X8 config. That could be a beast.
I could find a sturdy 680 or 700 Hex frame w rails and mount some larger motors. Tarot makes a smallish hex frame that looks interesting. I don't know how sturdy it is though.
Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? Thanks!

atpfilms

Oh, the other thing - Can Super X really not do an X8? The specs say it can, but I guess some have had troubles?