Hoverfly Customer HoverflyGIMBAL demos

hoverben

Person of Interest
The above video is from Michael Irschick of The Better Pixel in South Africa. Thank you for sharing this, Michael!

Macsgrafs

I love the way it holds the camera in the same direction, thats just what I'm after to be honest with you...great video by Mike.

Ross

Aerovideo

That was really nice video, does the camera itself have some stabilization in it? It seemed from the view looking at the gimbal that there was some extraneous gimbal movement but it never showed in the camcorder view.

Very nice!

Macsgrafs

That was really nice video, does the camera itself have some stabilization in it? It seemed from the view looking at the gimbal that there was some extraneous gimbal movement but it never showed in the camcorder view.

Very nice!

Paul, from the YT page it says its a Sony CX760, they have great stab built in....watch this video, its the 710 but I'm sure u get the picture:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDYmhumGfY&feature=related

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Pant you need to clear your inbox, I cant respond to you as it says it is full. The PJ has the built in projector, thats the only difference.

PaNt

Pant you need to clear your inbox, I cant respond to you as it says it is full. The PJ has the built in projector, thats the only difference.
Ok done..

So for the cam here in greece we have cx740VE and the pj740ve is there a differemce with the 760s????

Emowillcox

hoverfly

Video looks great.. but I am Curious what I am looking at here.. is it hoverfly controller and hoverfly camera mount?

tumad

Very nice!

Most of the movement is from the GoPGro that was loosely mounted onto the leading arm with only elastic bands for this demo

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Can the Hoverfly gimbal control be used totally independent of the HFP board or does it need to be connected to the main FC?

Bowley

Pretty sure its a standalone board Dave, as if you have the main HF FC it contains the Gimbal control, so you wouldnt need the Gimbal board. I think it performs the same, anybody confirm?

hoverben

Person of Interest
Pretty sure its a standalone board Dave, as if you have the main HF FC it contains the Gimbal control, so you wouldnt need the Gimbal board. I think it performs the same, anybody confirm?

The HoverflyPRO offers tilt and roll stabilization, and tilt control only, in addition to its function as a flight controller.

The HoverflyGIMBAL is an independent unit that offers stabilization and control for all three axes, as well as magnetic heading lock.