center of gravity ?

how do you guys fined the cg on a these's f450-f550s quads what do you guys to fined it they's no videos on how to do so any tips would be great thanx

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Pick it up. Balance on your fingers. Simple. If you add a bunch on weight underneath it lowers the COG a bit. Add on top raises it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
CG is normally defined by running a piece of string between all four motors and where the string meets, well that should be your CG..... Most times this is true, but when you start adding more weight, the CG will shift around. I do the same as Benjamin does.... much easier and has always worked out fine for me.

Unladen CG is and should really be the same as laden CG, if your CG is off, you will put more work on certain motors and it could also affect how your craft flies. On a 450, the CG is almost dead center, you should try to keep this the same and put your Naza in this spot. When adding equipment, use your battery to even up the difference.

Visvid

London Newbie
thanks

CG is normally defined by running a piece of string between all four motors and where the string meets, well that should be your CG..... Most times this is true, but when you start adding more weight, the CG will shift around. I do the same as Benjamin does.... much easier and has always worked out fine for me.

Unladen CG is and should really be the same as laden CG, if your CG is off, you will put more work on certain motors and it could also affect how your craft flies. On a 450, the CG is almost dead center, you should try to keep this the same and put your Naza in this spot. When adding equipment, use your battery to even up the difference.

Helpful Thanks