Carbon Core ARF for sale with A2

Quinton

I am selling the Carboncore Cortex frame I bought last summer.
Retracts aren't really great tbh, although I see that there are now new ones available just this week for around £150 I believe which can now also fit multiple gimbals.

This is the same ARF one you can get from their web site, except I removed the original ESCs PDB and replaced them with new jeti Hicopter 40A ESCs and Vulcan PDB last year (never actually flown after replacement, just done motor test)

This does come with an A2 FC only flown 3 times last year, and still on original first FW, as I never flew it again with all the bad A2 stories at the time.
So you know, the retracts will need reversed I believe with the A2 FC.
Looking SERIOUS offers around £1600, this include the original 8 MN4010-14 motors.
(It does not include props)

Quinton

Come on I have a new lens I have been eyeing up the past few days that needs to be with me :)
I will sell the A2 separately if thats any help, but this thing has been sitting in my cupboard, unloved for the past 6 months, would be a shame not to give it a good home.

Quinton

Quinton...I seem to remember you put so much effort into that thing! What happened?

Hugh
Yes at the time I put a lot of effort into it, as I was looking for a sub 7kg machine to put through the test, but the retracts were its downfall at the time and the gimbal holder design, (retracts were also reversed with the A2 FC) so I just went ahead and got passed with my Droidworx machine at the time.
Seems like they have addressed that this week by releasing new retracts and gimbal holders, but I have spent enough on it, and have a couple of other priorities at the moment.
It actually comes with the longer legs too for a zenmuse, but I got rid of the Zenmuse, and use a Movi and an Align G3 now which would not be easy for me to attach to it.