MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 can you really make an arduino multiwii withou any soldering at all??

n3m1s1s

well... if your here you possibly dont like soldering/cant solder or maybe want to tell me why you should solder but i was wondering the above :)

so im going to build one "without solder" and find out :)

for this build if you wold like to make one too i will be using the following items

an OFFICIAL/ORIGINAL wii nunchuk

a wii motion plus with itg3205 gyros

an arduino 2009

and an arduino v4 shield

anyone interested?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
n3m1s1s

I just got a CC so no soldering but I am always interested in other members builds

DAve

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
daVE,
I'm glad to see someone else is Caps Lock challenged.
Builds are good. They educate and inspire others to give it a try. Plus we get to make fun of you when you screw up!
Kidding!
Good luck,
Bart

Rivello

Hello n3m1s1s,

I can't see the pictures and videos if there is any.

I've made a controller with no soldering at all. I'm gonna use it with the quadcopter I'm building, I'm still adapting. It now has 2 analog sticks.
Here is a video I've made some time ago and later I show the new version:

Last edited by a moderator:

whiteturbo

Multicopter Junkie
Hi,Rivello

I will be impressed when you fly a real quad using that thing, but its not exactly a flight controller is it? its more a transmitter working over USB, which is very clever but my DX8 does that part, even flying virtual craft in Pheonix.
I dont think its quite what n3m1s1s was meanining, but if you can make a solderless flight controller AND use what you have just demonstated to fly it, that would be way,way cool.

Ray:frog: