BY THE GRACE OF GOD

38super

I can't be leave this happened I was flyinging my F550 all Naza mv2 and parts with a Spectrum Radio.
This was an hour after sun set here in Ct. Now I've been doing this for a few years now and I only remember
this happening once before. .I took off got to about 600 ft. but being dark and not seeing my radio it looked
higher. Everything look great and from what I could hear all was well .....Then it just fell out of the sky
.Now all the LEDs that I put on were still lit when it was falling and my spectrum DX9 made a really bad
sound with no mistake it was not good. Radio was shrieking as I watched my 550 fall.from 600 ft plus.
Now the good part it was only 30 yards from me but it was dark. Started to walk to the crash site thinking
no way this was going to be good . got to the Rd turned around and saw the GoPro light blinking
right at eye level stuck in a tree . MY GOD no damage NOTHING......any way
can someone tell me what might have happen. and what that God wrenching sound my DX9 made
First thing I did when I got inside was ck the Batt 4.10v on all cell s (4) any way if you got this far
here's the crash from start to finish

jahatton

Hi 38super, you suffered a run-away! The cure for that is quickly switch to
manual mode and back to attitude mode. This will clear the computer error in the module.
Mine happened out of the blue. I was flying FPV when the quad suddenly banked hard right.
I had time enough to switch from GPS to Att mode. It crashed into a maple tree.

Last edited: