Big Plans from San Diego

EZDrone

Hey all,
So I just can't get enough of this stuff. I've always been an electronics junkie but WOW. This has taken me to a whole new level. I find myself drifting off in thought during my classes about which motors I am going to put on my new build (which may or may not be months away). I can thank my lovely girlfriend for lighting the fire that is draining my bank accounts, haha. No worries, it seems worth it. She bought me a Parrot AR drone for christmas of this past year and I have been hooked since. I modded out the drone to be a police drone and got bored with capabilities. I went iinto my local hobby shop to try and find some pinion gears and they introduced me to DJI. This opened my eyes and two weeks later my girlfriend, once again, bought me an ARF F550 Flamewheel kit. 2 days later I opened up the flood gates for the rest of the gear I needed. I just bought my second F550 frame, not for a new project, but because I smashed her up a few times and couldn't wait the 3 days for the arms from China. This is becoming a problem.
The amount I have learned in the past 2 and a half months has floored me and I am still hungry. I am in the process of starting a business for RTF kits locally in San Diego. I love the local hobby shop but they just can't keep parts stocked. I fly out on the boardwalk and beach and have a crowd of spectators every time. This whole hobby is becoming a bit more than that to me and I love it! Every day is a new learning experience and its the most fun I have ever had! Can't wait to start contributing to the forum and also learning as much as I can. Love that it feels like a great community. I have a boat and a motorcycle and the feeling seems comparable to being among other drone enthusiasts. Glad to be a part of it!

Cheers,
Sean